Saturday, June 10, 2006

Jordan's last day....boo hoo.





So today at work was awesome! First of all, let me start from the beginning. I work at a pet store in the Lubbock mall. I have been working there for a year and 7 months. I do not know much about small animals (hamsters, gerbils...etc), and know diddly-squat about fish, so my job basically consists of getting puppies and kittens out of their cages to give to customers to play with. I also do some more jobs around the store and I love it. My "favorite" things that I do are vacuum, clean windows, straighten shelves, and clean kennels. When I told my co-workers and the owners that I was going to Japan, they were so happy for me. When I told them that I was going to be gone for 6 weeks, they were still happy for me. The best part is that I get to keep my job when I get back! How amazing is that? Anyways, to make a long story short, today was my "last" day there. I had to wear a sign that said "Jordan's last day. Boo hoo". My co-workers got me a giant cookie that said "Look out Japan here she comes" and they also got me a wonderful travel book over the entire country. It is awesome!! So I guess the point of this blog is to tell everyone at Bonnett Pet Center thank you! Y'all have been such a joy to work with and I am so thankful to share my hours working with all of you. I will bring back a plethera of gifts to share with everybody, and I cannot wait to return and share my wonderful stories with all of you!!! Thank you all so much!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

JORDAN I GUESS WE ARE AT, WHAT ABOUT 56 DAYS NOW UNTIL YOU COME BACK TO WORK. YOU ARE SUCH A JOY TO WORK WITH.HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME AND REMEMBER TO SEE ALL THE SIGHTS IN THE TRAVEL BOOK. OH I GUESS YOU DID GO TO WORK. SOAK IN AS MUCH AS YOU CAN. REMEMBER BONNETT PET CENTER LOVES AND CARES FOR YOU, GOD BLESS AND BE SAFE. AND HAVE LOTSA LOTSA FUN FOR US CAUSE YOU KNOW WE WILL BE HERE SCOOPING THE POO. LOVE YA NANCY

Unknown said...

hi jordan i hope you have fun