Saturday, June 10, 2006

I still miss someone....

This is a song title to an old Johnny Cash song, and it is how I feel right now. Today, June 11 is the one year anniversary of my brother's death. One year to the day that I cried my eyes out. One year to the date that I lost my best friend. One year to the date that Jacob finally quit suffering. One year to the day that Jacob has spent in Heaven. Jacob, I know that you are sitting up there in Heaven having the greatest time. Even if we all begged and pleaded you would not leave that wonderful place. I cannot wait for my turn to go into Heaven and catch up on some much needed talks, but I am in no hurry. You will be up there waiting for my arrival. I love you Jacob, and I am still missing you......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jordan. Just know that your work in Japan will allow others to receive Christ, which will, in turn, allow them to have eternal life in Christ's Kingdom. Jacob is so proud of you.

Anonymous said...

Jacob knows how great you are. He is looking over you and is very proud of you. We all miss him, but I know there is no way he would want to come back. Just getting to talk about him make's me happy.