Sunday, July 15, 2007

Teardrops On My Guitar

So, I feel like writing. I really do! When I was in Japan, I just did not want to write. Now, I do. Anyway, I think that I will just share my thoughts that I have been thinking about since I returned from the beautiful country known as Japan. Ahemm...

It is so hot here. Like 100 degrees hot. No humidity though. I prefer this horrid heat over humid heat.

Michael Scott is still funny. As are his employees. I love The Office. Such a great show. I love seeing what Michael is going to come up with next. I just cannot believe that his employees are still working for him! They never laugh at his (crappy) jokes, and they pretty much hate the guy. I, however, love Michael Scott. I think that he is the funniest guy on television. I also love Jim, Pam, Dwight, Angela, Stanley, Kelly, Creed, not Ryan, Kevin, Meredith, Phyllis, etc. Such an eccentric bunch!

Haha, good one Michael!

I love Mike Rowe! His show Dirty Jobs is great. I love watching him not act scared as he has to reach into a pit full of rattlesnakes and clean it out. Or any time he has to shovel poo. Way to go Mike Rowe! Hehe it rhymes. You are an inspiration to all of us who have complained about our jobs. Hey! He should come to where I work! I think it qualifies as a dirty job! I have been there 2 and a half years and I still am not used to the unique smells that I am exposed to.

While on the subjects of people named Michael/Mike and work, Mike from work has my movie Night At the Museum. I let him borrow it before I left for Japan. It is ok. I trust Mike and I know where he works!

Mike, Hannah's boyfriend, is also doing great. He lives in Connecticut. Hannah loves him. I introduced the two. He goes to LCU. You are welcome guys.

I forgot what a great movie Pride and Prejudice really is. I love Keira Knightley! So talented, and she is like my age too! Sweet!! I love that movie, and the book is amazing as well. Jane Austen was one talented gal.

Transformers was better than expected. Way better! Tons better! I loved it. The Autobots looked amazing, while Megatron was a little creepy. However, he is the ultimate bad guy, so of course he looked creepy. So much humor in the movie! Transformers: more than meets the eye.

Harry Potter was ok. Book 5 was not my favorite, and the movie was not as good as the others. The movie was also very short, or so it seemed. They left out a whole bunch of information! The OWL exams, the hospital scene...etc. Let us hope that book 7 will leave us Potterheads satisfied.

Only 6 more days until book 7 goes on sale!

Anna Sophia Robb will make you cry. She is a great little actress and I think that everybody needs to see The Bridge to Terabithia. Wonderful movie. I am a HUGE fan of the book, so when the end came I knew what to expect. I did, however, not expect to cry like a 12 year old girl. What an emotional movie! Fantastic. Anna Sophia Robb will be huge one day. Even better than overrated Dakota Fanning. I enjoyed her in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory as well. Cute cute!! Please watch the movie with the family. Both of them!! Haha.

It is great to have my cell phone back. I have already caught up on text messaging my friends and sister. Ok, so mostly Hannah, but still. I think she prefers to text instead of talk on the phone. Me too, but it depends on the person. She texted me from the other room the other day and wanted to know if she could go to the movies with me! Crazy girl. I said, of course. Gah, little sister following me around...I love it!

The drive-in is still cool to go to. 5 bucks for two brand new movies. It does not get any better than that. While there, Hannah and I saw the Cooper family from Anton. 4 year old Raeden is cute. Twins Addison and Aspen are very, very young and they are adorable. Addison is starting to get teeth! Aspen has the blues eyes ever! Adorable. I love kids.

Jet lag is still kicking my butt. I go to sleep at like 5 or 6 in the am, and wake up at like 2 or 3 in the afternoon. Crazy. I even took tylenol pm last night to see if it will help me go to sleep earlier. Nope. No effect.

Lamesa is a pretty cool town. I like it.

I move into my apartment on the 23rd. I am excited. I will be staying with my aunt and uncle until I can move in.

I do not go back to work until Wednesday. I only get 16 hours this week. I am going to need at least 25 in order to pay my bills. 17 hours of school and 25 hours of work should keep me pretty busy. Last semester I took 18 hours. Actually, I dropped down to 15. I made the Dean's list and I made an A in Dr. Owen's class, so I was thrilled.

The Fray is a good band. Right now, I am listening to Over My Head (Cable Car) and it is catchy. "I never knew..."

The first thing I do when I wake up in the afternoon is check my email. I am addicted! I have been getting at least one email a day from Anna in Japan. Awesome! It makes me feel special. And missed! Also, Kaori emailed me today as well. Sweetness!

I think Judith is the only person that reads my blog. Hi Judith! I am happy your eyes glance to my blog.

I do not like this song. Next! Kelly Clarkson is much better. I cannot wait to buy her new cd! When I get the money, that will be my first purchase. I own both of hers already, so why not keep up the collection?

I am carless. I got into a bad wreck in March (my first one, mind you) and am in need of a car. I found one for $2,500. It is a great car, but if I get it now, I will have to take out a loan at the bank to buy it. I do get about $3,000 back in student loans in September, but I cannot wait that long. Not sure what will happen. Oh well. I am not worried. I stole Hannah's car for now. It is sweet. It is about as old as me, but it runs great.

Two Kelly Clarkson songs in a row! Score!

I think iPod's are like the greatest invention ever. Especially mine because I can put videos on it.

An orange/chocolate Dr. Pepper from Sonic is actually very tasty. I just like mixing flavors.

I miss walking and taking the train everyday.

I have not done my hair since I have been back. Oops! Haha.

Ok, that is enough. Time to go and watch another movie and listen to more music. Not in that order. Maybe I will go and do my hair as well. Nope...that is pushing it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey. Add me to the short list of your blog readers. By the way, I am so ready for you to get home from Japan. Let me know when, and I will pick you up at the airport.

Judith said...

Hey Jordan, I'm sure there are others reading your blog too =) Glad Anna emails you. I'm missing Japan big time too!

Anonymous said...

People should read this.