Tuesday, January 09, 2007

so, long time!

I can not find any paper to write on so I decided to share my thoughts with all of you. One rule: no questions please. This is my brain, and no one is allowed to pick my brain except for me. And possibly a tapeworm. But that is a diferent story.

Where do I begin? I feel great. Great great. Great like finding a clean pair of socks when you thought they were all dirty, but not as great as finding two prizes in your cereal box. It will happen one day! I need to get better analogies. Anyways, I think that 2007 will be awesome. The year is looking up.

School begins soon and how excited am I? Very. Extremely. Not because I am taking 18 hours of difficult classes, but because that puts me one step closer to graduating. When you might ask (hey, no questions!)? No clue. I'm shooting to graduate before 2010. Would be nice.
Being that it is now 2007, I feel older. Of course I feel older. Geez. These analogies have got to go. Before the year fades into oblivion, I want to do something crazy. Things like sky dive, get my toothache fixed, fly a helicopter, or even wash my car. I think I can manage one of those things by December. I'll let you know. One thing I do want to do is lose weight. I have never been this heavy, and I need to get it under control. My clothes are too tight and I can't afford new ones. This task will be hard because I am lazy, unmotivated, and a student. You can't make me! Sorry, that was a rant that was completely unnessary. I totally spelt unnessesary are unnessary. I like it. I'm going to keep it. Deal with it.

I do hope to expand my literary collection. I never have time to read. Granted, I spend all my free time on the 'net or watching Scrubs, but you get the point. Anyways, I hope to read more. Reading does wonders for your imagination (and mine as well!). Iamgine a land far, far away. A land ruled by pigeons, ran by beavers, and humans are nonexistent. OK, so if that's the case, it will be terrible. I'll come up with somethig better later. I'm tired.

Right now, I am reading a fantastical book entitled "The Gun Seller". From the opening line ("Imagine that you had to break someone's arm. How would you do it?") I was hooked. The plot is very Bond-ish, tons funnier (funnier? hmm, oh well, I'm keeping it), and a joy to read. I fell in love with the book before I knew who wrote it. The author of said book is none other than British actor/comedian/writer/musician/ all-around-cool-guy Hugh Laurie. You know, the dude famous for the American accent on the television show House. Yup! That's him. Who da thunk that he was a writer. Nevertheless a good one. Great one. His witticism and humo(u)r is fantastic. The book is extremely well written and positively funny (as opposed to negatively? hmm...interesting). Check it out. A prerequisite- you might want to know a little about British humo(u)r, mannerisms, and way of life. Or not. Whatever. It's up to you.

I cheated. I have a new favorite television show. This show is so much better than Grey's Anatomy in so many ways. Hosue is one of those rare shows that everything fits. The writing rocks, the actors have immense talent, and the plots are intriguing. I feel like I have been duped. What was I thinking!?! How could I have like Grey's so much. Ech. Oh well. You all should watch the curmedgenly misanthrope Dr. House with his team of "Cottages" hehe every Tuesday on Fox. You will not be disapointed. Maybe you will be. I don't know.

Well, I need to do push-ups and eat some cookies. This means that my brain has been picked and I have nothing else to share. Or maybe the rest is just to personal and I do not want people investigating my life. But you decide. Yes. YOU! Get going.
Take care, and...goodbye. Sorry. I know, the ending is terrible, but can you really tell me what ending of whatever is not? That's what I thought. Good night.

Great book: The Gun Seller
Great song: She's Everything by Brad Paisley
Great wall: China
Great adjective: great
Sorry, that was random. Gotta go.

No comments: