Monday, November 13, 2006

Always Without

So I have this wonderful, beautiful, talented cousin named Caitlin. Imagine me, only two years younger and about 4inches taller and you pretty much have me. Well, she texted me today and said she wrote something. I went to check my email and this is what I found:

Always Without
(verse)
Jumping off the backyard swing
crunching leaves beneath our feet
slaps of high fives after our flights
were always the best memories
running through the park hand in hand
always keeping our eyes focused ahead
never turning to look behind
it was always perfect in my mind
(Chorus)
childhood dreams and infantile wishes never breaking reality
let's hope for the best and forsake the rest, your smiles hold the key
(verse)
i watched your laugh fade
i watched your smile sway
how your eyes melted away
your dreams of life becoming a blur
(bridge)
coconut pies and twinkling lights these are the days without
we've become unaligned as emptiness seeps through
what's missing these days are you

Anybody who knows me at all knows that she wrote that song about Jacob. How awesome is it?? Very! She rocks. Way to go Caitlin!! Anyways, I just wanted to post this because I thought it was phenonenal. The girl's got talent!

No comments: