Wednesday, October 18, 2006

likes and dislikes

Alright, sorry for all the new posts, but I just love writing! YIPPEE! So many of you know my strange passion for making lists. Well, I have done it again. I have made a brief(albiet long) compilation of my likes and dislikes. Why you may ask? I don't know, I felt like it and it is fun. Also, just a reminder that this does not constitute as whining because it is list format and being written. Yeah. Ok. Without further ado...

Likes: Writing, reading, music, watching movies, skinny ties, my dog Bella, my family, reading and studying the Bible, laughing, peanut butter, sleeping late, people who stand up for what they believe in, cheesy jokes, strawberry ice cream, Earl Grey tea, optimism, faith, GOD, bubble baths, jig-saw puzzles, Dr. Pepper, sharing, cereal, sweet popcorn, hot tubs, being lame, apple pie, potato salad, my Chuck Taylor high-top converse shoes, salt water taffy, classic literature, good intelligent conversations, Transformers, Grey's Anatomy, strawberries, home made food, the history of foreign countries, finding old books, singing in the shower, hoodies, comfortable clothes, Scrubs, penguins, post-modernism, a beautiful sunset or sunrise, semicolons, looking into the night sky and staring at the stars, gerunds, The Astros, JAPAN, Capri Sun, Johnny Cash music, typewriters, walking around in my barefeet, the Invisible Children campaign, drinking water, apples, stuffed teddy bears, college, human equality, hanging out with friends, Calvin and Hobbes comic books, children, the universe in general, the ever-changing West Texas weather, and lots of other random stuff. Pretty much, I am a geek and proud of it.

Some of my dislikes: onions, beer, alcohol in general, negativity, money to be used for evil, rascism, second-hand smoke, arrogance, self-centeredness, loud heavy screaming music, smells that are bad, the image that the media put into peoples minds on how they are meant to look like, whining, most reality shows, discrimination, politics, corporate jargon, bad news headlines, pessimism, hate, people who are fake, beets, subdural hematomas, complaining, arguing, drugs, Paris Hilton, grammatical mistakes in ads, cheesy movies, spiders, Jessica Simpson, Brittany Spears, the word "can't", cancer, cats, rap music, dark chocolate, white chocolate, know-it-alls, and also liars. Yeah, that's about it.
OK, so there could be more, but I'm done for now...

No comments: