Monday, May 08, 2006

Who am I?

So I have been thinking a lot about things lately. Not just random thoughts, but thoughts as to who I am. Who am I? Who is Jordan Danai Williams? What makes me special? I came up with a couple of suggestions. I am a Christian, a sister, a daughter, a niece, an animal lover, a grand daughter, a cousin, a college student, a huge baseball fan, a friend, a Texan, a reader, a writer, a movie lover. I am a quiet person, I am spiritual, I am funny, I am still mourning, I am still learning, I am obsessed with music, I love to share my faith, I can be loud, I am caring, I have 3 pairs of Chuck Taylor Converse shoes, and I am friendly. I tend to talk way too much about my family, I tend to spend too much time on the computer, I tend to think about things way too much, I tend to watch too much television, I tend to be lazy, I tend to spend too much time reading, I tend to not study enough, I tend to procrastinate, I tend to remember things about my brother constantly, I tend to be optimistic, I tend to over analyze things way too much, I tend to be too conservative, I tend to have a high self esteem, I tend to be called a nerd, I tend to sing too loud, and also terribly, I tend to spend too much money on movies and music, I tend to trust people too much, I tend to see the good in people, I tend to drink way to many Dr. Peppers, I tend to talk too fast, and I also tend to not get enough sleep. I do not judge people, I do not condemn people, I do not try to be overtly sexual, I do not smoke, I do not like negativity, I do not like onions, I do not do anything that will compromise my beliefs, I do not like conceited people, but will never tell them that, I do not take things in my life for granted, I do not drink, I do not like spiders, I do not conform to the norms of society, I do not care what people think of me, and I do not make much money. These things, along with others, make me who I am. I am proud of who I am. I will not change who I am. God has made me this way and I am proud to be Jordan Danai Williams.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jordan, i agree with everything aunt libby said. your nanna. love you precious.