Tuesday, September 26, 2006

long time huh?

OK, so I just thought that I would get back on here. Does anybody still read this? Probably not. Oh well, I don't care. Seriously, I don't care. Well, October is almost here. Can you believe the time that has flown by? Sweet! So school is pretty much dragging me down, but that is to be expected. Right now I want to go back to my childhood and wear a cape all day long. Would be nice right? We had to write a paper in my grammar class over our childhood, so it really got me thinking.
Also, my grammar class has helped me to appreciate the importance of punctuation and capitalization. What I once thought to be completely pointless in the English language, I have actually begun to enjoy. Now, I tend to throw out commas like a salt shaker. Cool.
Well, I would not be "me" without a new obsession. That's right folks, my new obsession is the television show Grey's Anatomy. Basically, it just rocks. I have bought both seasons on DVD and even one of the soundtracks (hey, I'm a music junky and the music on that show rocks). Now I sit down at 8:00 on Thursday's to catch Dr. McDreamy (hehe) and his loyal minions work their magic. Basically it is a hospital drama surrounded by a group of surgical interns. Such a great show. Have I said that already? Yeah, I did, but I said it again. It's ok. I know that I am monotonous.
Well, I found out that after this semester I will have 93 hours which technically puts me at being a senior. Guess what, I still have a ways to go! YIPPEE (hint of sarcasm there)!! I am guestimating about 1 and a half to 2 years. Sweet. More college! More Money! More LOANS! All for the price of a piece of paper and a future? I guess it's worth it. You tell me....
So I am a little bummed out with the paper that I write for. I love it, but I am debating whether or not to quit. It's great but I'm a little busy with it. I guess it is ok. The paper is cool and so are the staff writers, but it just does feel like a huge importance in my life.
Well my loyal non-readers, take care and keep on truckin'.
Until we meet again....

2 comments:

Judith said...

Hey there Jordan, I read your blog! I almost gave up on you updating it. Check out my blog when you get the chance. www.areyoudaijobu.blogspot.com
Well, we miss you here in Japan. Hope you can come back next summer!
Blessings to you!

Anonymous said...

Hey Ladybug,
You just keep on typing, I love to read what you have to say. And yes Grey's At. does ROOOCK!!!
Love,
Mom