Sunday, May 06, 2007

Why do I always have to have a title?

Current mood: randomness flying off the cuff of my sleeve

The question now is: where will I be living between July 10th-August 5th? Hmm. Good question. My dad got a new job in Silver City, Texas and is moving pretty soon. When I get back from Japan he will already be there. So, will I be homeless until I can move into my apartment with Bree? We shall see, but most likely not. I have friends and family.

On to better things: I am going to see Spider Man 3 tonight with friend Sarah and I am estatic! Who-hoo. We shall see Spidey turn bad, then ultimately save the world from mass destruction. I've heard mixed reviews...

I need some boxes because I have to be out of here by Wednesday.

Current contents on my left: scissors, tylenol, a hair tie, cookies, brush, Bible, tahitian orchid body spray, pencil, black ink cartridge and color ink cartridge, deposit slip, cell phone, Rocket Summer CD, ticket from my wreck, post-its, Johhny Depp poster, pocket calendar, and two pennies.

To my right: iPod, suave lotion, dictionary, thesaurus, honey, pretzels, paper, envelopes, thank you cards, picture frame, jelly belly machine, fingernail clippers, samurai soldier figurine, Johhny Depp poster, q-tip, small journal, and an awesome pink fingernail file.

I think I need to clean my room.

No, I need to pack up my room.

More than half of that stuff can be thrown away.

Oh, this is a good song. Trust me.

I am scared that my new favorite show on TV will not be back for a second season. Please TPTB (The Powers that Be) bring back Friday Night Lights! I beg you. I know that is the second-to-the-last watched show on NBC, but please renew it! I want to see more cheesy teenage angst, fantastic Texas indie music, wonderful relationship between Coach and his wife Tami. Will Tami have the baby and will Coach take the job at TMU? AH! So many questions. We have until May 14th for NBC to make a decision.

Am I a nerd for following this information so closely on the interweb?

Am I a nerd if I say interweb?

My other favorite shows have already been renewed: House, The Office, 30 Rock, CSI, and Grey's Anatomy. Shocking!

Nuh-uh he did not just slap her! Take it back....take it back! However, it was her fault in a way. Oh, this is getting good now.

On of my finals is scheduled for Thursday, May 3, 3:15-5:15, which has already passed. Suckers!

I just wanted to write. That is what I do when I am trying to procrastinate. It tends to work.

Hannah put in new red highlights in my hair, and they look pretty awesome. I only paid 9 bucks for the highlights. That's it. I'm sure a professional could do an even better job, but I would have to pay them with money that I do not have. Solution: Hannah does a great, cheap job.
I'm not saying Hannah is cheap.

She's not.

3: number of towels I own.

3: number of towels that are currently strewn among the floor.

A Generous Orthodoxy: Why I am a missional, evangelical, post/protestant, liberal/conservative, mystical/poetic, biblical, charismatic/contemplative, fundamentalist/calvanist, anabaptist/anglican, methodist, catholic, green, incarnational, depressed-yet-hopeful, emergent, unfinished Christian is the book that I am currently trying to read. Trying to, because I was supposed to have it read a while ago, but did not want to read it. Now, it looks pretty interesting so I am giving it a shot. Who knows.

I want May 28th to get here. Now!

My dictionary has over 70,000 entries and over 400 photographs and illustration. I thought it was more like 487, but who knows.

I'm not going to count them.

Stop scratching that. It will make it worse.

Yes, you!

One sentence does not a paragraph make. Or so I've been told.

How has it been by living with my advice? For those who do not remember- Live Each Week Like It's Shark Week. Try it. It's fun, and it works.

I think that I am running out of things to say. I hope not. That would be terrible.

Oh, a little over 250 people graduated from LCU yesterday. That is a big graduation. Most high school have twice that many people! I love small schools.

Well, that is about it, Sweetcheeks. Sorry, pretend your name is Sweetcheeks, and it is like I am talking directly to you. Try it, it works.

That is all...for now. I cannot not blog. It is in my nature, and one might even say I am obsessed.

Buh-bye. You are all uh-mazing!

Currently reading : A Generous Orthodoxy: Why I am a missional, evangelical, post/protestant, liberal/conservative, mystical/poetic, biblical, charismatic/contemplative, fundamentalist/calvinist, ... anabaptist/anglican, metho (Emergentys) By Brian D. McLaren Release date: By 01 February, 2006

No comments: