Saturday, March 03, 2007

say cheese!!

My TWIRP date Bree!! I love her. We went to Coke and Nacho together. We also like to throw the "Chap." Represent. Plus, Johnny Depp is on my shirt. He is oh so pretty.


The current wallpaper on my computer. Such a great show. Everybody should watch it.


One of my favorite pictures of me and Jacob. Love it.

Hello! Black and white pictures are great, especially when Trey does them. He rocks.

Peek-a-boo! I do not have my nerdy glasses on so I can't see you!! Oh no! Haha. Look at my long hair!! Wow. Now, it is very short. But I like it.

In Oklahoma for LST. Our room was freezing, so the next morning Adam went to Wal-Mart and bought this cheap, "cardboard" blanket covered with ducks. It was hideous and did not keep anybody warm.


My favorite TV show! Haha I just wanted to share this cool pic. Dr. House is so cool!

TWIRP week at LCU!! Great fun that night! Also, Johnny Depp was in attendence and he had a grand time.

Me and my beautiful sister, Hannah. Do not look at me, please. You can't help but go straight to her eyes. Plus, self pictures are the best.
So, that was it. I did not feel like writing. Sorry. Hope you all enjoy. More updates coming soon.
Currently reading: Stiff Upper Lip, Jeeves by P.G. Wodehouse
Currently listening to: Beautiful Life by 30 Seconds to Mars
Currently watching: Stranger Than Fiction with Will Ferrell and Emma Thompson. Great movie.
Current mood: Jovial

No comments: